On March 12th, motivational entertainer Keith Matheny will have you on the edge of your seat with his high-energy show that combines audience participation, good-natured humor and motivational words to demonstrate the power of the mind! You’ll be amazed to witness how Keith uses the mind to predict, remember, and defy logic!
This sophisticated, motivational and highly entertaining show will:
• Help you realize you can do amazing things if you believe you can…
• Focus on keys necessary to develop a more positive, productive, winning attitude…
• Refresh and inspire you to exceed your performance level….
• Fun for the whole family ages 12 and up.
Mind Over Magic…
• Saturday, March 12, 2016
• The North House, 1 Nod Rd, Avon (Formerly Avon Old Farms Inn)
• Dessert buffet and cocktails (Cash bar)
• Silent auction and teacup auction
• Dessert buffet starting at 7pm; show beginning at 8 PM
And best of all, by sharing the evening with us you will be supporting the Rob Branham Foundation efforts to provide financial assistance to families fighting leukemia and other blood cancers, for expenses not covered by insurance. Whether the patient or a family member is out of work, or working less due to caring for a loved one, or just needs help making ends meet to pay for gas to and from treatments, your attendance and support at Mind Over Magic helps to ease those financial burdens, so they can focus on their treatment.
Would your business like to support Mind Over Magic? Download out online Donation Form: